(Edit: I realized this is the wrong forum section for it. I shall repost it accordingly.)

Hello,

After viewing the kinship houses in Bullroarer, I have a few questions and notes to make.

1. Why can the Rohirric Mead Halls be purchased by kinless players, but not the Erebor Kinship Halls? I thought that the kinship requirement was done away with several updates ago.

2. As I recall, the Belfalas Kinship (Island) Halls and the Rohirric Mead Halls in the previous premium areas both cost 894 mithril coins, while the new Erebor Kinship Hall costs 1596! What's with the massive difference? I understand that the amount of housing decorations in each successive kinship hall grows each time, but that is a gigantic price spike in comparison to the others.

3. Are kinship houses always unobtainable in Bullroarer due to the Kinship level status requirement? None of us can test them to find out more about them.

4. The entrance portal to the new housing area in the Dwelling-halls of Erebor is blocked by a gate, preventing entry.

Thank you.