We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thunderous Roar skill not causing damage

Anyone else having an issue where if you use thunderous roar skill to fast after using another skill, it never actually triggers, but the skill is "used" because youre stuck waiting for the cooldown. Looking at combat logs, the skill never goes through, no animation is done for it.

I can get the skill to work properly if you target a mob, wait a second or 2, then use thunderous roar.
    ASUS P8Z77-V LK - Quad Core i5 3470 3.20GHz - 8Gb RAM - GTX 660 Ti 2GB (SLI) - Windows 10 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by GozmitJosh View Post
    Anyone else having an issue where if you use thunderous roar skill to fast after using another skill, it never actually triggers, but the skill is "used" because youre stuck waiting for the cooldown. Looking at combat logs, the skill never goes through, no animation is done for it.

I can get the skill to work properly if you target a mob, wait a second or 2, then use thunderous roar.
    Hi, if you could please submit a bug report with your character name and server included, that would be helpful in investigating the issue. That way we can take a look at your traits/traceries/etc.

Thanks!

https://help.standingstonegames.com/...form_id=438007