We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Feeling nostalgic about old content or looking to experience it for the first time? Come join us!

Hi! I'm Andriel, the kin leader of A Turn of Events, a Day 1 kinship on the Shadowfax server. I'm here with an appeal to all of you: I'd like to remind the community that our server may be small but we are still here and we're active - especially in our kin!

We are headed to the wonders of the Rise of Isengard in just a couple of weeks, and we are very excited to tackle this content in our kin. We'd like to extend an invitation to all of you to join us for this - the best of all expacs (opinions may vary, of course!).

Our four active and inclusive raid teams are still recruiting and we will add more teams as needed! Want your chance to take down Draigoch on level again? (or for the first time?) We got you! Want to take on the challenges of Tower of Orthanc on a weekly basis with all the thrills and fun that brings? Come on board!

Don't let the size of the server discourage you - there's plenty to do here, and we can't wait to have new friends to enjoy it with! Hope to see you in-game soon :-)

Shadowfax just goes so quickly through content…

Strider5548 is offline Legendary Hunter of Middle-earth
    Original Challenger of Jagger Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by pghpensgirl View Post
    Hi! I'm Andriel, the kin leader of A Turn of Events, a Day 1 kinship on the Shadowfax server. I'm here with an appeal to all of you: I'd like to remind the community that our server may be small but we are still here and we're active - especially in our kin!

We are headed to the wonders of the Rise of Isengard in just a couple of weeks, and we are very excited to tackle this content in our kin. We'd like to extend an invitation to all of you to join us for this - the best of all expacs (opinions may vary, of course!).

Our four active and inclusive raid teams are still recruiting and we will add more teams as needed! Want your chance to take down Draigoch on level again? (or for the first time?) We got you! Want to take on the challenges of Tower of Orthanc on a weekly basis with all the thrills and fun that brings? Come on board!

Don't let the size of the server discourage you - there's plenty to do here, and we can't wait to have new friends to enjoy it with! Hope to see you in-game soon :-)
    Congrats on having 4 active raid groups on such a low population server. I'm curious how you guys are dealing with the fact that the content is so easy, does that not deter the folks to stop raiding? I suppose with content updating every 2 months it's probably less of an issue.

Either way best of luck, glad to see someone fighting for the legendary servers.
    Servers: Treebeard | Arkenstone | Landroval
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning | Guardian | Captain | Burglar
    Creeps: Warleader | Reaver