We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I am back baby ^^

So noobs listen up !

After 8 years of absence I logged into the game one last time to say goodbye to all these good old memories I had from this game.
    And what the hell happened, server bustling and still so many friends and familiar faces are around or just came back after such a damm long time.
    So instead of a final goodbye, hell yeah, I am back baby ! ^^
    Can´t get the good old times back but hell after playing one day I still love this game and most importantly I missed the people.
    This post goes all you noobs who changed your names or didnt log in a while .
    Get your asses back here I need you .
    Critting like Jesus

Huorian/ Calestis

I've noticed a few older players log in the last week, I only just returned myself after 3+ years since my last login.

Starter areas look busy too which is nice.

Welcome back
    Evernight since 2007
    Greatorex - Guardian & many, many alts!

I am back too on my home server Evernight

Never left the game been on Anor then now on Treebeard but I half my time with my good old home server Evernight to get my Lm to 140 and start raiding there... found a few old friends and also see lots have left too, sadly.

Linslm (use to have a ton of toons all classes all lins... and class... some multiples but they are gone to the graves... only revived crafters I wanted).