We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Instances to practice gambit rotation

I like Woe of the Willow instance for practicing gambit rotation. Not long to get to the first boss fight, and then you can run to the second and final boss fight.

Storvagun is better, boss fight from the start. Too bad it is only seasonal, and my warden is still too low level to be able to adjust the instance level to make it easy enough.

What is your favorite instances to practice and test gambit rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by ndc View Post
    I like Woe of the Willow instance for practicing gambit rotation. Not long to get to the first boss fight, and then you can run to the second and final boss fight.

Storvagun is better, boss fight from the start. Too bad it is only seasonal, and my warden is still too low level to be able to adjust the instance level to make it easy enough.

What is your favorite instances to practice and test gambit rotation?

Ummmm, have you tried a Training Dummy?

p.s. One other thing, if you are working to memorize the gambits, maybe this ( CLICK HERE ) will help.
    Last edited by Gandolf_TheOld; Dec 31 2021 at 12:30 PM.
    Ujest - 140 Lore-master, Opun Tia – 107 Warden, Tummi - 105 Captain, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 66 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly – Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

and Star Citizen…

You dont need instances to practice gambits.
    If you want to train your hand memory you can practice on dummy/ curator is up bt so you can buy one, or find free to use in some homestead.
    In instances and hard situation you polish your gambit use. Wheh you solo /hard/ stuf, you hardly have strict rotation, its all situational.
    The key to get good is to play alot. No other way.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf_TheOld View Post
    Ummmm, have you tried a Training Dummy?
    Yes I have. It doesn't feel the same with the actual boss hitting you, summoning adds, etc.
    You can't practice interrupting training dummy either.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlin View Post
    You dont need instances to practice gambits.
    If you want to train your hand memory you can practice on dummy/ curator is up bt so you can buy one, or find free to use in some homestead.
    I often use the training dummies in Bree training hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlin View Post
    In instances and hard situation you polish your gambit use. Wheh you solo /hard/ stuf, you hardly have strict rotation, its all situational.
    The key to get good is to play alot. No other way.
    Agree. So, do you have a favorite instance to polish your gambit use / get good?

Quote Originally Posted by ndc View Post
    You can't practice interrupting training dummy either.

True, but that is not what you asked. Remember, you asked, "What is your favorite instances to practice and test gambit rotation?"

There is no best instance to practice interrupting a mob, that comes from fighting them and learning the trigger(s) for that mob. Every casting mob has at least one.
    Last edited by Gandolf_TheOld; Dec 31 2021 at 01:43 PM.
    Ujest - 140 Lore-master, Opun Tia – 107 Warden, Tummi - 105 Captain, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 66 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly – Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

and Star Citizen…