We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: 1h vs 2h

Question 1h vs 2h

From discussion on /world on Laurelin:

Previously with LIs the 2h had extra stats to compensate for the stats you get from the offhand.
    These seems to be gone.

The number of slots is the same on 1h and 2h.

Does it mean 2h is significantly worse now? Or did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirar4 View Post

Previously with LIs the 2h had extra stats to compensate for the stats you get from the offhand.
    These seems to be gone.

You missed everything, secondary stats you get are the same now. Only thing that matters is damage on tooltips you get and bonuses from traits for specific classes that can 2h or dw. It varies since both li level and offhand ilvl increase over time with new updates but devs have intention to make them as equal as they can. But there is still the difference, so if you want to know what is better in current moment for specific class you can ask in world chat. There are not so many classes which can use both so major differences are nailed down pretty fast.

How do you mean? There _is_ no stats on a 2h now. These are the stats I'm missing out on, and they don't seem to be insignificant?

Before the new legendary system, the 2h had stats to compensate for the missing offhand:

You have to explain better, since I'm missing everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirar4 View Post

These seems to be gone.

The stats on an old 2H LI were never the reason to pick them, they were never updated and paled in to comparison to stats on offhand, so it's really no loss whatsoever.
    Evernight - Walred (Champ), Walmur (RK), Walbert-2 (Cappy)