We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Telimektar presents: Long Winter II - The Legend of Helm Hammerhand (Parts 1 and 2)

Telimektar presents: Long Winter II - The Legend of Helm Hammerhand

The year of The Long Winter (November Third Age (T.A.) 2758 to March 2759). It was an extremely cold and long-lasting winter in Middle-earth, covering Eriador, Dunland, and Rohan.
    It was during this time that a legend arose from the snow and ice of the Deep. A legend who would forever change the future of Rohan, and all of Middle Earth.

“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Neat! Thank you for sharing this.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool

Quote Originally Posted by Elrintel View Post
    Telimektar presents: Long Winter II - The Legend of Helm Hammerhand
    Nice work.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Neat! Thank you for sharing this.
    Thanks, Cordovan! I really appreciate it! Kudos to the DEV team and all of you at SSG for making Middle Earth come alive. The game content, storylines, vibrant landscapes, and beautiful soundtracks were such an inspiration to create a video to share for Tolkien fans!
    "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Quote Originally Posted by auximenes View Post
    Nice work.
    Much thanks! Glad you enjoyed the videos