We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can't get new LI

Hello, i have a level 48 captain that i want to jump back into, but I can't figure out how to get a new LI. I logged out right after i completed Volume II, Book 1, chapter 11, where back then you get your first legacy LI.

I'm on Volume II, Book 1, Chapter 11 now, where i have to show Snar, the forge master in Rivendell, my LI. Long time ago, I obtained a legacy LI. However, when i bring him my legacy LI, he does not recognize it, and i cannot reforge & move forward in the quest line.

On top of that, i do not have access to the new LI area above the Hall of Fire because i have not completed "Seeker of Deep Places". You unlock that after finishing this quest.

Can anyone help me out? I realize now that i logged out in probably the worst timing on this toon in Lotro history. Lol.

If, by any chance, you did complete the quest "A Weapon of the Eldar Days" but did not complete "Forged Anew", then indeed you are unable to progress and therefore also unable to enter Moria. From the lotro-wiki site (https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Leg...with_traceries) under "For characters stuck in the epic quest chain The Walls of Moria":

If you have a character that received their first legendary weapon from completing the quest A Weapon of the Elder Days under the old legendary system, but did not complete the quest Forged Anew, then you are unable to progress the quest chain under the new system and can neither access Moria nor pass the door of the Archive of Traceries. The official solution to the problem is to get the attention of a GM and have them help you. Good luck!
    Best make an in-game ticket or one via the lotro site to get their attention and help you through.

I had the same bug.
    Try to get help from a captain who can summon you to Rivendell/archives. Get there a new weapon and Quest will continue.

I'm in the same situation with one of my characters. As for submitting tickets to get the attention of support, I've submitted 3 in the last 2 months, and they haven't responded to any of them. Is there any real in-game support anymore? If so, how to you contact them?