We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Call to Return to the Moors

A few people over the past month or so have been actively pushing to get more action going in the Moors, so I'm putting out the call here as well. I've returned after being gone for around 8-9 years, and it sounds like it has been pretty dead in the Landroval Moors for a while, but the past few weeks have been showing some promise. We're having some very long, drawn out fights. One example was about a 15 minute, 12v12 fight that was amazing. We're hoping that more and more old players will start to come back out, along with all the new people that are showing up.

Currently, the most populated times out there are Tues/Thurs/Sat, 8pm to 11pm, EST, but the numbers are slowly growing and we're starting to see more and more people on the off days/times as well. And both sides are welcoming to random people just showing up and hopping in the raid. But if you're looking to poke your head in to see what's going on, those would be the best time windows.

I'm sure a lot of people were like me and stopped playing years ago, but would randomly login to see the current status of the Moors. So if you're on the fence at all, just know that there is action on there.
    Darkrain / Ghostdog / Bettyford
    Pouncing Pwny - Landroval

sure get a good number of Frosty's little fight club crew together and me and some friends will gladly come back from ark and show them what real creeps can do.

i know you seen us out there on creeps before we went to a server with more action and i know you seen how they react

so yeah sure that sounds like fun ask Frost if hes ready to get re-educated.

Mortem Tyrannis

;..;

I'll come bearing teeth again, if there are opponents willing to shed blood instead of tears.

hmmm tempting, very tempting.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

I would love to come back as well on my Weaver. My freep isn't geared up to survive in the Moors.
    Pinkfae, 140 Lore-Master (Rank 10) • Gagamba, Rank 10 Spider

Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Skoch View Post
    I'll come bearing teeth again, if there are opponents willing to shed blood instead of tears.

I will mess you up. And then pee all over you.

-Pinkypie

Quote Originally Posted by Cullaen View Post
    I will mess you up. And then pee all over you.

-Pinkypie
    You've always been an ez clap, try again. Keep that confidence and energy tho.