We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

come atme needs to be reduced......

hello everyone this not a moan or complaint more of a suggestion,could we hve come at me reduced in time for cooldown cos i feel that it has too long of a cd and if hunters r using there hard shots then it takes aggro away so reducing it by 2-4 secs would help a brawler keep aoe aggro alot better.

Quote Originally Posted by ianwelshy View Post
    hello everyone this not a moan or complaint more of a suggestion,could we hve come at me reduced in time for cooldown cos i feel that it has too long of a cd and if hunters r using there hard shots then it takes aggro away so reducing it by 2-4 secs would help a brawler keep aoe aggro alot better.
    After range increase taunts are fine. I realise that they make it cast around skill, because brawler is short/almost no range mele calss,but this is a shout skill. Making it cast at target/ similar to cpt Threatening Shout wont break class role.
    Now brawler have no problem of geting/holding agro, but problem with getting mobs attention is stil here (to ppl who doesnt know the diference i have nothing to say)
    Adding skill like guardian Chant will solve all blue brawler issues.
    Last edited by Pavlin; Jan 27 2022 at 04:18 PM.