We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs down New Red Line Hunter Raid Set

Surely this is a joke? This has to be by far the most useless set there could be for a Hunter, let alone for Red line.

Please reconsider not making this final, and perhaps change it so it has something to do with Heart Seeker Cooldown or something similar to the previous sets we have had in the past.

Strider5548 is offline Legendary Hunter of Middle-earth
    Original Challenger of Jagger Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by Riza_Exodia View Post
    Surely this is a joke? This has to be by far the most useless set there could be for a Hunter, let alone for Red line.

Please reconsider not making this final, and perhaps change it so it has something to do with Heart Seeker Cooldown or something similar to the previous sets we have had in the past.

I agree raid set makes no sense, but HS Cooldown is too useful to be a raid set bonus. Can we just make this a passive ability for red hunters already? Screwing around with the rotation each expansion due to HS CD isn't a great way to go about it, this also makes HS really ####ty in comparison for lower levels.
    Servers: Treebeard | Arkenstone | Landroval
    Classes: Hunter | Champion | Loremaster | Warden | Beorning | Guardian | Captain | Burglar
    Creeps: Warleader | Reaver

It is an awful set bonus idea. It ignores how hunters really *have* to build their LIs to be competitive, and the added damage is pretty underwhelming. It looks like the raid will be add heavy like the higher tiers of FoKD were, so this is their response to making hunters useful in comparison to yellow champs, but they did a poor job of it. Unfortunately though they dont read these threads. If you want them to read your opinions on it you'll probably have to post in the beta thread

For me, this wouldnt be too bad, a bit underwhelming but ok. Of course I have no interest in those laggy slideshow raids anymore. The telling part is the rediculus max lvl144 on the set bonuses. I know they did it before, but it was stupid then and it is stupid now. I cant help but wonder if a new lvl cap of 145 will be implemented sooner than later just get the LI squeeze on. A sort of short term cap before going to 150 but long before the 150 cap would have been implemented.

Some Remmo bonuses on other classes were weak/useless. It's just the hunter's turn, no surprise of the entitlement the easiest class in the game brings to some people.

You can always ignore the full set bonus and be more creative with your build.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000001ddbef/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasEstForte View Post
    Some Remmo bonuses on other classes were weak/useless. It's just the hunter's turn, no surprise of the entitlement the easiest class in the game brings to some people.

You can always ignore the full set bonus and be more creative with your build.
    It has nothing to do with entitlement but the fact that the whole itemization of the current update is terrible. My yellow captain wears several agility pieces (including the blue HoR chestpiece and AoD gloves) because the stats are better than those on the might ones. And I had no trouble acquiring those because defensive gear keeps dropping all the time for my hunter.

And why should the fact that other classes had useless Remmo bonuses take away my right to complain about future useless bonuses? Hunter is a single target class; there is no reason to grab aggro of six targets when you end up taking them down one by one?

Good thing is that I won't have to bother acquiring the set pieces to be competitive.

ROA-set top if you are not 5-button hunter
    One shot, one kill, no luck, just skill
    https://www.youtube.com/c/torruk

It's fine bro, chill.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies. And whenever they catch you, they will try to kill you. But first...they must catch you. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and you will never be destroyed...