Hello everyone just a quick post regarding the brawler class. So I think i might be one of maybe 5-6 ppl on anor who hve the brawler as their main iI could be wrong and srry if I am.so i want to give some feed back regarding the class.
Overall i bloody love the class out of all the classes I hve played the brawler is the best for me but saying that I do hve some blah points regarding them. So I understand the brawler is the baby class of lotro and with that comes some sticky problems with them and the first was that the taunts were not big enough if u had a gold Tracie on the most u could taunt was 7 mobs on aoe taunt but now that has been resolved and i am very grateful to the devs for that. But now my gripe with the aoe taunt is thta it is too long of a cd 30secs is way to long if i lose aggro cos a high dpser is in group or high healer is in group i can lose aggro very quickly, so i think that needs to be reduced to say maybe 15secs.
And the last thing that has me gripped is the dps oh man oh man the dps is horrendous compared to other dps classes. for example on anor one of my kin got a 1mil dps on heart seeker and the most i hve got on a brawler is 278k so has u can see it is so low, so devs i am not a programmer so hve no idea how u do it but please please please increase the dps on the brawler i am not saying to the lvl of the hunter but to where at least i can hit for 500k -700k at 120,
Thanks for reading