We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51
Results 1,251 to 1,258 of 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by TesalionLortus View Post
    Yes, hopefully!

Regarding filling-the-gaps and upcoming housing area... Scenario, is it in the cards to allow access to a certain previously inaccessible space of a certain race? From the North, with the neighborhood connected to that place? Would have been pretty neat, if that was feasible. Especially that the functional, traversable space introduced by housing makes this Northern direction sound like a more natural, more comfortable approach to that place vs the Southern one which was originally intended. (Although, if that space was made available on open landscape, would be nice to have it wholly connected to the larger world, so with a functional path to the South too).

PS: Not gonna spoil... but is easy to figure out now and the prepped terrain was there for a long time, I think

Ehem! Which is that mysterious place?

On the other hand, has anybody tried the last Bullroarer rounds to check if there's a peek landmass of Update 36 new additions available?

Quote Originally Posted by provamail10 View Post
    Ehem! Which is that mysterious place?

On the other hand, has anybody tried the last Bullroarer rounds to check if there's a peek landmass of Update 36 new additions available?
    I'm guessing they're talking about Sundergrot in the Wells of Langflood

nah.... sundegrot is dwarf stuff and we've just gone away from anything dwarf, I guess it could be the fabled river hobbits starter area..... lol I wish.

I'm totally in favour of opening and connecting the landmasses, and totally against more dwarven content, at least for some years.

Quote Originally Posted by miriadel View Post
    nah.... sundegrot is dwarf stuff and we've just gone away from anything dwarf, I guess it could be the fabled river hobbits starter area..... lol I wish.
    It's a new housing area just north of "High" Sundegrot. You can climb close enough to get a "Homesteads" name from Lydelby. Garan's Terrain Map Plugin shows it occupies the valley's and cliffsides between Lydelby and said Dwarven Ruins. The recent changes to the terrain are visible on live if you head to Lydelby.

this thread needs to continue in the new forum

Quote Originally Posted by miriadel View Post
    this thread needs to continue in the new forum
    yeah, but hopefully stay on topic (just *in the footsteps of the Wildwood and the Angle* matters...) since there will be more categories to actually discuss such things, we could have Umbar/new cap regions speculation thread, new housing thread, and so on

"Towards the eastern shores, Gondor and beyond"

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51