We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Warden NS mits

Warden NS mits

Thank you for the change to the Mastery legacy so the 10 second masteries aren't depended on a raid set any more. Good move. I think the same should be done for extra mits while NS is up; it was a nice addition from the Remm set, but really shouldn't be dependent on gear. Also, is there a way to fix NS so it works? Very often I'm ghetting killed through it. If you can't fix, maybe rename it to "Sometimes Surrender"

+1 "Sometimes Surrender"!
    Warden - Nicl - lvl130
    LM - Telperinor - lvl130
    Burglar - Nicsa - lvl130
    RK - Telpinquar - lvl130

Never Surrender was fixed, it worked for me in recent beta build.
    Laurelin: Kinship - Outcasts
    Ilwee - Warden, Krindel - Minstrel, Krinborn - Lore-Master, Gislin - Burglar

Quote Originally Posted by Krindel View Post
    Never Surrender was fixed, it worked for me in recent beta build.
    It works for the most part on Live too; but occassionally (when you need it the most, of course), it doesn't. Does it look to be consistently working in Beta now?

NS Rework proposal

Quote Originally Posted by Beltharas View Post
    It works for the most part on Live too; but occassionally (when you need it the most, of course), it doesn't. Does it look to be consistently working in Beta now?
    i think it should be changed to a " oh #### " button.
    as it "works" now is it proccs when health falls below 15%. these days you can get hit for 20% your health which means if you already low you can die before NS kicks in.
    my suggestion is to make it a skill you press
    the effect would be a damage preventing bubble and on expiry a health restoration.
    this should go a long way in helping the blue line be more surviveable.

also..i prefer if the fist builder in blue had an innate threat generation that ranks up more you use it.
    or a different idea: make a spear in blue have additional threat that ranks up ( i believe in vanilla the captains Halbard had a similar mechanic?) and give it parry or evade procc chances