We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Jeweller: Brawler recipes - where from?

I've got a guilded jeweller and I've tried the LOTRO store and the Skirm Camp so far but can't find anyone that sells Brawler Belt Buckle recipes. Lotro Wiki has them all listed but, unusually, doesn't say where to get them from.

I can't see them being Guild recipes as they are common items.

Anyone any pointers as to where I can find them?

Thanks.

Wiki lists the ones I've just looked at as Drops or barter for some and auto-granted (Basic) for others. So for drops that means you'll have to kill mobs at the right level/in the right area to get some of them or check on AH to see if anyone is selling them there. Barter ones are probably faction barters for the area related to that crafting tier.

Thanks, Altair.

I think this is just another element where the Brawler class is not well thought through from SSG. Hardly any of the quest line drops are relevant to Brawler unless it is a might-based/heavy armour drop.

Any weapon drops are useless.

I would have hoped to be able to barter or buy recipes for fairly standard stuff for the class.

Don't get me wrong, it isn't hindering me but is a frustration...

Quote Originally Posted by Tonybro View Post
    I've got a guilded jeweller and I've tried the LOTRO store and the Skirm Camp so far but can't find anyone that sells Brawler Belt Buckle recipes. Lotro Wiki has them all listed but, unusually, doesn't say where to get them from.

I can't see them being Guild recipes as they are common items.

Anyone any pointers as to where I can find them?

Thanks.
    I got most the belt buckles (ranged item) recipes from the common jeweler crafting vendor NPC. Other buckle recipes, i got from world drops. The Gauntlet (weapon item) recipes before level 45 i got at the crafting vendor too (think was metalsmith) found a lot guilded. Found no recipes for the tankard (class item) so seems there is only legendary version atm.

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    I got most the belt buckles (ranged item) recipes from the common jeweler crafting vendor NPC. Other buckle recipes, i got from world drops. The Gauntlet (weapon item) recipes before level 45 i got at the crafting vendor too (think was metalsmith) found a lot guilded. Found no recipes for the tankard (class item) so seems there is only legendary version atm.
    Thanks, Yamy,

That's strange then as my Jeweller was in the crafting hall in Galtrev and I looked at the recipes under the Jeweler vendor and they didn't seem to have them. I'll re-check.