We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Will there ever be an exchange for Symbols?

Just finished V3 on a toon and got two Flawed Symbols of Absolutely No Use. Well, not zero use, I can vendor them for a few silver.

Will there ever be a script exchange (and I know it'll be pathetic, but still...) for all those old things?

Quote Originally Posted by Froyo_K_Baggins View Post
    Just finished V3 on a toon and got two Flawed Symbols of Absolutely No Use. Well, not zero use, I can vendor them for a few silver.

Will there ever be a script exchange (and I know it'll be pathetic, but still...) for all those old things?
    You should already be able to disenchant all legendary crafting component symbols, into ancient scripts (the new legendary system currency). If you find 1 that cant be converted, report it as a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    You should already be able to disenchant all legendary crafting component symbols, into ancient scripts (the new legendary system currency). If you find 1 that cant be converted, report it as a bug.
    I have several, so my guess is it is not a bug, they just missed some of them.

Scripts are so abundant that I am not bothering to even report it.
    Arequain Belechael, Legate of Celosien, Minas Brethil, Lebennin

Quote Originally Posted by YamydeAragon View Post
    No, some disenchant and others don't. It's by type, not by individual symbols. This isn't a bug, this is their usually poor project management.

Quote Originally Posted by Froyo_K_Baggins View Post

In Beta #3 for Update 32, they announced that Blemished and Flawed symbols were disenchantable. I reported (https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...12#post8118712) that on Bullroarer, Blemished were disenchantable, but Flawed did not appear to be.

When Update 32 hit, I disenchanted several dozen Blemished Elder King symbols. But Flawed symbols (I only have Celebrimbor -- Second Age -- ones) are still not disenchantable. So I suspect they never saw my report, or chose to ignore it. Why the patch notes were bereft of any mention of this change, I don't know. But I think Flawed symbols will eventually be disenchantable. Seems like they already tried (and failed) once, to make that possible.

Quote Originally Posted by egarthur View Post
    In Beta #3 for Update 32, they announced that Blemished and Flawed symbols were disenchantable. I reported (https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...12#post8118712) that on Bullroarer, Blemished were disenchantable, but Flawed did not appear to be.

When Update 32 hit, I disenchanted several dozen Blemished Elder King symbols. But Flawed symbols (I only have Celebrimbor -- Second Age -- ones) are still not disenchantable. So I suspect they never saw my report, or chose to ignore it. Why the patch notes were bereft of any mention of this change, I don't know. But I think Flawed symbols will eventually be disenchantable. Seems like they already tried (and failed) once, to make that possible.
    I checked again, and I still can't break down Worn, Blemished, or Flawed. Talk about disenchanted...