We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dwarf-iron Fragment

How does one acquire Dwarf-iron Fragments now that the barter vendor/quartermaster in Skarhald no longer has any interest in trading Marks of the Longbeard for them?

1) I would do a bug report.

2) Ask people if they have some stashed in their vaults.

3) Running the Grey Mountains instances should still drop some.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunford View Post
    How does one acquire Dwarf-iron Fragments now that the barter vendor/quartermaster in Skarhald no longer has any interest in trading Marks of the Longbeard for them?
    do the dailys/weekly still give them i haven dont these in a long time so asking usaly when i do get time to log in its so laggy its hardd to do anything sometimes

Perhaps I am mistaken, but I have only ever gotten Dwarrowmarks from completion of the Grey Mountain instances. Are there different instances other than the Reclaiming the Grey ones?

5. Mar 03 2022, 01:23 AM

Quote Originally Posted by bitt View Post
    do the dailys/weekly still give them i haven dont these in a long time so asking usaly when i do get time to log in its so laggy its hardd to do anything sometimes
    The weeklys drop Dwarrowmarks, not Dwarf-iron Fragments. They have the same icon but they are different items.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunford View Post
    Perhaps I am mistaken, but I have only ever gotten Dwarrowmarks from completion of the Grey Mountain instances. Are there different instances other than the Reclaiming the Grey ones?
    I think you're running the solo resource instances. Those give Dwarrowmarks. The group versions give Dwarf-Iron Fragments. I don't recall if you need to run them at a certain tier. Might not be many people running them now, though I know I was able to solo Glimmerdeep T1 3-man at 120 with a little care.

So the only way to get a necessary craft ingredient now is to run a group instance?
    I ran the instance last night solo and received only the coins from the boss mob drop boxes. I have not been able to confirm if the Dwarf-iron Fragments drop for a group instance yet.
    I will submit a bug report and see what happens.

Adding this note to update this thread:
    As of the latest update, you can again barter for Dwarf-iron fragments in Skarhald. However, it is now the craft barter merchant that performs the barter.