We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Introducing Khodo's Free Easy Equitable Tome Swap Library!

Friends & Gladdenites!

Got a stat tome you aren't using? Wish it were a different one? Now with Khodo's Free Easy Equitable Tome Swap (FEETS) Library it can be!

I've spent the past couple months putting together a modest library of rare stat tomes - currently consisting of 12 rare stat tomes - and am willing to trade you the one you need (if I have it) in exchange for one of similar value that you don't need! I've also spent the past week or so testing the idea, with the result that I've already engaged in roughly a dozen swaps!

Just contact me, Khodo, in game by IM or mail and tell me which tome you have to trade and which tome you are looking to acquire. If I have the tome you need I will trade it for the one you have, as long as doing so won't make the library less valuable to the community.

In that regard, there's a couple things to note:
    1. Stat tomes of rank 10, 11, & 12 are quite common and I will not be accepting those in exchange for rarer tomes of other ranks. If I did, we'd end up with a library containing only tomes of rank 10, 11, & 12.
    2. If the library already has multiple copies of the tome you have to trade, I may not accept it, simply because the library needs to have as much breadth as possible (e.g. different tomes) in order to be of greatest use to the community. Having 5 copies of the same stat tome isn't really more helpful than having 1 or 2.

And that's it! There is no charge whatsoever for this service - the FEETS Library is free for all to use!

That said, if you'd care to contribute to the FEETS Library I will gratefully accept contributions of rare stat tomes (i.e. not those of rank 10, 11, or 12) or gold (which will be used to acquire more rare stat tomes for the library). And if you REALLY like this idea and wish to be a part of it, feel free to contact me. Perhaps we can have multiple players - or even full kins! - supporting a larger, distributed stat tome swap library held across multiple accounts or kinship houses (e.g. one branch could hold Might tomes, another Will tomes, etc.).

Any and all feedback is welcome...and happy gaming!

Yours,

Khodo

Quick update - the FEETS library is now up to 55 rare tomes (not including those of rank 10, 11, or 12) thanks to the participation of 12 other players thus far, and has facilitated roughly 30 trades in the past few days.

Want to take advantage of this service? Just drop a mail to me, Khodo, listing the rare stat tomes that you have (not including rank 10, 11, or 12) and those stat tomes you want. It is now quite likely that I will be able to trade you one or more of the stat tomes you want in exchange for the rare stat tomes that you have. If the tomes you desire aren't currently part of the library, I will make note of them and notify you once they are.

Got a ton of stat tomes you're not using? You can add your tomes to the stat tome library by dropping me a line expressing interest in doing so. At that point you can either send a list of the stat tomes you have, which I will keep a faithful log of, or you can grant me permission to a house chest where they are located (you'll need to mail me your address) and I'll then treat it as part of the swap library. In the case of the latter, if there are any tomes you do NOT want traded, please let me know or remove them from your house chest.

Thanks to all who are participating in this fun experiment...it's looking like it just might be a smashing success!

Yours, Khodo

Quick update - the FEETS library is now up to 66 rare stat tomes (not including ranks 10-12) and has completed 53 trades to date!

Got a rare stat tome you're not using? Contact me, Khodo, in game and if the library has a stat tome you need, I'll give you the one you need in exchange for the one you don't!

Care to participate in the FEETS library? You can grant me access to your tome vault and your tomes will become part of the swap library! That means the specific tomes in your vault may change over time, if they are part of a swap, but you'll never lose any tomes or get common tomes (rank 10-12) in exchange for your valuable rare tomes (those not rank 10-12). And, of course, if there are tomes you yourself need, I'll prioritize getting them for you. Message me in game for details!

Yours,

Khodo