We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Beginning player and crafter

I'm trying to figure out how to best setup my multiple characters to be able to craft at my home. I am saving my LOTRO points to purchase a Workbench. Somewhere along the way, I THOUGHT I saw a house furniture item where you could store crafting supplies that was separate from the house storage chest. Was I dreaming? I can't find it now.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000002f48a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by GeekWoman View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how to best setup my multiple characters to be able to craft at my home. I am saving my LOTRO points to purchase a Workbench. Somewhere along the way, I THOUGHT I saw a house furniture item where you could store crafting supplies that was separate from the house storage chest. Was I dreaming? I can't find it now.
    The only thing people use that holds only crafting items would be the Carry-All Crafting Bag. There are several decorations you can get from the lotro store including: stable-masters, crafting stations, ingredient crates, and suppliers. The Curator pops in every now and then to offer: banker, barber, and training dummy. The only other item I have seen is the Herbalist Table that provided scholar-use from Rowan Raspberry seasonal barterer.

Do know that premium houses have a separate 25-slot storage exclusive to that house which is separate from the shared housing storage unit.

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdJedi View Post
    The only thing people use that holds only crafting items would be the Carry-All Crafting Bag. There are several decorations you can get from the lotro store including: stable-masters, crafting stations, ingredient crates, and suppliers. The Curator pops in every now and then to offer: banker, barber, and training dummy. The only other item I have seen is the Herbalist Table that provided scholar-use from Rowan Raspberry seasonal barterer.

Do know that premium houses have a separate 25-slot storage exclusive to that house which is separate from the shared housing storage unit.
    +1 on all of this. OP, you may be thinking of the ingredient crate. However, it generates ingredients but does not store them.

Gondorian Supplier Horn, maybe? It summons a Supplier NPC where you can buy (and sell) things, it's not storage.
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Ite..._Supplier_Horn

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdJedi View Post
    I did not know that!

I think that you are thinking on the house deco item [Banker] NPC that have a vault UI function when used. You can trade it with figments at that Curator NPC, next time it comes around.