We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

foods of Middlle-Earth

Hobbits, elves, dwarves, ents, orcs, goblins, trolls, and every other sentient beings of Middle-Earth. I'm curious about what foods or beverages they consume?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Spinster View Post
    Hobbits, elves, dwarves, ents, orcs, goblins, trolls, and every other sentient beings of Middle-Earth. I'm curious about what foods or beverages they consume?
    Middle-earth's a sort of fantasy version of the real world so by and large it's traditional real-world stuff of one sort or another with some fantasy things like lembas added in for effect.

consuming hobbits is the food of choice :P

Quote Originally Posted by The_Spinster View Post
    Enemy non-100%-human races eat humans/dwarves/elves/hobbits and of course animals and plants all them dead or alive (except undead). In LOTRO you can see corpses, piles of flesh and skeletons used and eaten here and there in enemy camps. They even eat other enemy races or even between them. Is the power of Sauron/Saruman/Witch-King/Other-Nazgul/Powerful-one that keeps them on line and sorted.
    Dear reader, I tend to edit my posts A LOT, sorry. Please don't be hasty, thank you!

List of Fictional Food and Drink of Middle-earth

Landroval - The Alliance kinship of The Alliance Gaming Community
    https://agc.gamerlaunch.com/
    “Take me with you. For laughs, for luck, for the unknown. Take me with you.” - Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn