We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Client issues

Client issues

The launcher is borked and I am unable to launch the game I am actively seeking solutions for I cannot see a timeframe for my return

Please let Zac and Magross know I am doing fine and look forward to my return to the game and the music scene

Sincerely

Ilsaa Lumbar

Rune keeper

All servers have been down most of the day. Info from SSG here:

https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...75#post8134475

True story

After finally getting back into my account, I've been trying to get the client to run. I am on my third reinstall this morning. When I load it, I just get the loading pre-requisites or something and nothing ever happens.
    Venomous
    "Um...I wasn't alone! There were at least 47 wargs there with me. And they all had guns. That shot kittens. On fire..." ~MamaCass

Quote Originally Posted by Palinar View Post
    After finally getting back into my account, I've been trying to get the client to run. I am on my third reinstall this morning. When I load it, I just get the loading pre-requisites or something and nothing ever happens.
    You might consider going thru this thread and see if anything here helps. It's a long shot but pre-requisites
    have always seemed to be the bane of fresh installs over the years. Hope some of this helps you get back ingame.

https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...-Rule-Them-All

Got it figured out. Had to add the client and launcher to the firewall exceptions. All good now.
    Venomous
    "Um...I wasn't alone! There were at least 47 wargs there with me. And they all had guns. That shot kittens. On fire..." ~MamaCass