We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Guardian viable for 105+ / best class to duo with

Hi everybody, first of all I wanna say thank you to the game developers for all the gifts we received with this anniversary, it was crazy good for a new plyer in Lotro. Here I go now with my question

I wanna use my aura of the valar liv.105 boost and I am thinking about leveling a guardian, I read that a guardin can be used fairly well for mainly tanking and secondly doing decent AoE damage with a mix of the blue and red line... Is it true? And the main question is, what is the best class to team with for duo content/quests and occasonlly group content? I was wandering beoring or captain, but I'm open to suggestion

A want additionally ask if you would rather suggest a champion intead for a tanker/damager (I wanna free my game partner from the tanking burden but alse help with damage, while my partner is mainly a healer but can go with damage/support too)... In this case which class should be best to pair?

A little note, my friend doesn't intend to use a ministrel because she already has one, so the classes to pair the guardian or champion should be beorning, captain, rk or watherver you suggest me but not the ministrel.

Thanks in advance for your help and thanks to SSG for all the new content it has given to us!

I'd say almost anything can work- even two Guardians. But since a Guard's main function is to draw and keep enemy attention, maybe a ranged class.

Minstrel would be good for some damage and to heal the Guard, but you said no Minstrel- that's fine.
    Hunter would do great damage but can get really boring for the Guard because mostly the hunter will just kill everything easily and you'll have nothing to do.
    Runekeeper could be good to keep the Guard healed and do some damage of their own.
    Loremaster might be fun- they have lots of fun skills that take time to use, so they benefit from a tank.
    A yellow Warden would be a weird but interesting combo. YW is a slow AoE/DoT ranged class but does a lot of damage over time. Like the loremaster they can benefit from a tank, but like the hunter they can also kill from a great distance and the tank might not have much to do.