We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Are Bridles part of the new upgrade L.I.?

I haven't read anything about bridles being upgraded as part of the new L.I. system. Mine are still listed in the old L.I. menu.
    I dance for cookies!

Someone once joked that we will see new Bridles when a day goes by with no one asking about it. No, there are no new bridles. You just keep using your old ones if you have them. If you didn't have a bridle at the time, then I guess you learn to live without one.

This is the last official news we heard about it:

Quote Originally Posted by Raninia View Post
    We haven't forgotten about Legendary Bridles. Don't have any updates for you yet, stay tuned

Some players are having problems not able to access the rewards track with shift + 1. Maybe that is because the bridles are still attached to that menu? Just asking.
    I dance for cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by DuncanMcDermott View Post
    Some players are having problems not able to access the rewards track with shift + 1. Maybe that is because the bridles are still attached to that menu? Just asking.
    Naw. That is a completely different issue. If you had the default keybinding Shift + I with no plugins, then it would have automatically switched over. If you do happen to have some sort of custom settings, then there was a chance that it didn't properly keybind to the new one. "Legendary Items" and "Reward Track" are still two different options, since there are still people needing to Appraise their old ones. You can still access them both in the "start" menu at the bottom left of your bar (^) or adding the button to your primary bar using the down arrow left of the weapon sphere. Or manually change the keybinding themselves.

My characters had their bridles properly attached to the Mount Menu (Shift + M), Appraised them using Shift + I (which automatically switched over), and still properly worked afterwards (since it only prevents you from updating them).

Oddly for some reason after logging in initially after U33 my bridle was unequipped and sitting in my bags. I wonder if something is coming in the not too distant future. I realise i'm one of the few people that do enjoy my war-steed but this comes from a very long time of hating it and then learning to appreciate mounted combat. I do hope that they allow us to bring our steeds up to L.I 2.0
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

"Er gwaetha pawb a phopeth. Ry'n ni yma o hyd."