We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post Basic Brawler Guide

I've gotten way too into my Brawler since update 33 and I'm having a ball. Unfortunately there isn't much content out there by way of Brawler guides, so to educate myself and help others I wrote a guide.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Please check it out and let me know what I'm missing. It isn't exhaustive, it's just meant to help explain some of the less obvious elements of this fun (but poorly implemented) class.

Thanks!

I will enjoy viewing this next time I awaken my Brawler.
    He's been on the shelf for a week or two (new content ya know), But I have enjoyed goofing with him in the early levels. Lots of DPS and now you say they have increased it? Looking forward to trying that out.
    Nice work to help beginners.
    Thanks

Like I told you...What I said...Steal your face right off your head.

Quote Originally Posted by shoreless View Post
    I've gotten way too into my Brawler since update 33 and I'm having a ball. Unfortunately there isn't much content out there by way of Brawler guides, so to educate myself and help others I wrote a guide.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Please check it out and let me know what I'm missing. It isn't exhaustive, it's just meant to help explain some of the less obvious elements of this fun (but poorly implemented) class.

Thanks!
    It was a good read! Sadly I haven't used my Brawler much so I can't say what you're missing or make any clever comments (yet xD).. but I appreciate your efforts! I'll keep this guide handy!

Thanks y'all! I found some Brawling experts over on Ghyn's discord so they're hitting me with the hard numbers.

Thumbs up

Thanks to the OP I decided to create a Brawler and found the basic guide the OP provided very helpful. Now my biggest decision is whether to 'valar' them to some higher level - 50, 105 or 120 ..... decisions decisions! The last and only valar I've used I blew on a Warden before I realized I really didn't like playing a Warden. My main toon is a champ but I have burg that is at end game too, the brawler playstyle seems to be closer to a champ than any of the other classes - but I haven't played all classes.

I'm having so much fun playing it that I think i'll go through at least level 20-25 to learn it and enjoy beating the pulp out of the mobs. It's been a long time since I had this much fun with a new toon! Thanks for the inspiration OP!
    "Never argue with a fool, it's difficult to tell the difference"