We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Its May! I am hoping for Brawler for LP before Anniversary ends please!

Its May! I am hoping for Brawler for LP before Anniversary ends please!
    I think, wasn't it the idea was for Brawlers to be released for Lotro point purchase some time in May?
    Could it be possible for us that cannot afford the expansions to see brawlers released for lp before anniversary ends, so we can recieve the rewards?
    I'm just hoping

Cordovan actually responded to this during his stream and said that there is a good chance it won't be early May. I say look for it after the first season of the Reward Track ends and resets. We already have view of the new pet for Season 2 in the Pet Collection window.

Source of Date: https://www.lotro.com/guides/lotro-f...vember-2021-en

You are not missing anything important, just some cosmetics (you can share from another existing toon on your account) and a couple of pets that don't make any difference. Basically you are missing fluff.
    That being said I would like to at least try the class for a while, hopping they won't mess it up like they did to my now (6 or 7 years actually) retired Warden (just could not stand re-learning the gambit over and over again after each update).

Quote Originally Posted by BimBamBom View Post
    You are not missing anything important, just some cosmetics (you can share from another existing toon on your account) and a couple of pets that don't make any difference. Basically you are missing fluff.
    That being said I would like to at least try the class for a while, hopping they won't mess it up like they did to my now (6 or 7 years actually) retired Warden (just could not stand re-learning the gambit over and over again after each update).
    Very true, but also I've been digging the Cosmetic Armour of the Great Alliance set and enjoy seeing my Rune-keeper melee in it, and so I get why people might want to have these cosmetics on their Brawlers. :3 At the same time, if the character's gonna be on the same server, then just have an existing character send the cosmetics via mail, shared storage, housing storage, etc.
    Been playing LOTRO on and off since 4/16/2013! | - Landroval, Laurelin -

*'Deceiver' - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ0RwCzh_xI - a LOTRO fan trailer I made, with voice acting attempt

what about me ridin' piggy?
    I plan on when brawler comes out to have a dwarven brawler, and I am mainly wanting that pig! hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppa_Joel View Post
    what about me ridin' piggy?
    I plan on when brawler comes out to have a dwarven brawler, and I am mainly wanting that pig! hehehe
    Oh, true. That's a free mount for Moria too. Honestly the free riding trait and mounts are just awesome to have in general.
    Been playing LOTRO on and off since 4/16/2013! | - Landroval, Laurelin -

*'Deceiver' - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ0RwCzh_xI - a LOTRO fan trailer I made, with voice acting attempt

Brawler and Gundabad should be available for LP later today.

Quote Originally Posted by Raninia View Post
    Brawler and Gundabad should be available for LP later today.
    awesome, thank you very much!!