We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Best details in LOTRO maps, with soundtrack covers!

Hi everyone

The last few months i have been making videos about the story and lore details inside LOTRO maps, stuff like the fox in the Shire or the rangers camp in the Lone Lands.
    I try to shoot the best video material possible, highlighting the hidden beauty of the game.
    Check it out if you like and let me know what you think!

Additionally i started making covers of LOTRO soundtracks to accompany the videos. I have much to learn on mixing and mastering (pointers are welcome!) but i hope they are enjoyable.

I hope you like the videos, and any tips and pointers are greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by I_BurningEmbers; May 08 2022 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by I_BurningEmbers View Post
    Hi everyone

The last few months i have been making videos about the story and lore details inside LOTRO maps, stuff like the fox in the Shire or the rangers camp in the Lone Lands.
    I try to shoot the best video material possible, highlighting the hidden beauty of the game.
    Check it out if you like and let me know what you think!

Additionally i started making covers of LOTRO soundtracks to accompany the videos. I have much to learn on mixing and mastering (pointers are welcome!) but i hope they are enjoyable.

I hope you like the videos, and any tips and pointers are greatly appreciated!
    really good job keep it up!

Thank you so much!
    A Lotr(o) enthousiast and video n00b

I really enjoyed your Lone Lands video, so much that I went and watched your videos on The Shire and Breeland. I really like your project of matching up locations and quests in LOTRO with Tolkien's texts! I've only ever done that in a casual way, but your 'deep dive' has really been enjoyable. So well done and much appreciated. I look forward to future instalments!

These are really neat.
    Community Manager, Lord of the Rings Online
    Follow LOTRO on: Twitter - Facebook - Twitch - YouTube
    Personal channels (No SSG talk): Twitch Twitter Facebook
    Support: help.standingstonegames.com
    coolcool