We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What to upgrade first on LI

I have gotten through the reward track and other places some Cracked gundabad symbols to trade in for LI upgrades for my Weapon / Class item.

What should I upgrade first (what give the biggest minor boost from 121 stuff to 131 stuff) Heraldric, words of power or Traceries on skills?

Thanks for any advice on what order to upgrade them?

People can probably give you a better answer if you give your class and line that you run.

Quote Originally Posted by Harkenheim View Post
    I have gotten through the reward track and other places some Cracked gundabad symbols to trade in for LI upgrades for my Weapon / Class item.

What should I upgrade first (what give the biggest minor boost from 121 stuff to 131 stuff) Heraldric, words of power or Traceries on skills?

Thanks for any advice on what order to upgrade them?
    First than anything i recomend you to make each your legendaries pure to 1 purpose/role for better result. Example of roles: damage, heal, tank, buff, debuff. This will result on more potent weapons & class items. In My Opinion this is the order of priority to upgrade traceries from higher to lower. I based the order those that buffing the most skills possible 1st while plain stat buffs go last:

1. Word of Power: Specialized to fill roles.
    2. Word of Craft: Single stat increases that also provide various Set Bonuses.
    3. Word of Mastery: Benefits of specific value to your class. On this category I prefer to raise the weaker skills 1st because a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
    4. Heraldric Tracery: Stat buffs

I hope this help.
    Last edited by YamydeAragon; Jun 01 2022 at 10:39 AM.

Depends on where you are lacking and what you got already.

Personally, I think Words of Power are the first priority to get to highest rarity level possible. I.e. as a Warden, first tracery to go 131 gold will be the DOT damage one. Stats are nice and all but you just can't get that extra % damage elsewhere.

Next in line would be Words of Mastery for your most bread&butter skills. Getting that extra 5% damage from your most used attack is a big deal.

As a tradeoff, WoP and WoM upgrading carries practically no stat bonus. Sure, if you have a 121 tracery still below 450, you get a stat boost when swapping in a 131 simply because it goes to 450.

Once most critical ones are done, Heraldry is next. Upping rarity from blue to gold is a 10% on all stats, and heraldries is where you likely want to spend your runes first,

Words of Craft would be dead last. The set bonus is same regardless of level or rarity, so only thing affected is a single stat.