We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Strength in Numbers

Do this tracery actualy afects the skill ?
    Its change max targets to 10 but discription stil say 6?

2. May 19 2022, 08:57 AM

You say "this tracery", but don't specify which one. I assume you're referring to +AoE target count.

No it doesn't. SiN is capped at 6.

That heal is also in desperate need of scaling, it's barely worth traiting.

Quote Originally Posted by KillAllFrep View Post
    You say "this tracery", but don't specify which one. I assume you're referring to +AoE target count.

No it doesn't. SiN is capped at 6.

That heal is also in desperate need of scaling, it's barely worth traiting.
    Yes AoE target count. Strange, i had it showed on screen before i take the screenshot.
    I know the skill is not very good, but maybe can have some usses if playing with friends.
    Even more if it was afected by tracery. If we are vocal we can easily stack in 7m radius before i use the skill, but you also say that numbers are not scaled, so guess il stay away from it.
    Why tracery change they tooltip of the skill when dont even have efect on it ?
    This may cost some ppl lost of efords and time to improve something just ot realise its not working...
    Also what is wrong with the herald taunt ? LM bear taunt work always, but i never made to make herald taunt work once ?
    I failed to find a disusion about this porblem. Do it ever get mentioned ?
    And thanks for your respond

Quote Originally Posted by Pavbg View Post
    Yes AoE target count. Strange, i had it showed on screen before i take the screenshot.
    I know the skill is not very good, but maybe can have some usses if playing with friends.
    Even more if it was afected by tracery. If we are vocal we can easily stack in 7m radius before i use the skill, but you also say that numbers are not scaled, so guess il stay away from it.
    Why tracery change they tooltip of the skill when dont even have efect on it ?
    This may cost some ppl lost of efords and time to improve something just ot realise its not working...
    Also what is wrong with the herald taunt ? LM bear taunt work always, but i never made to make herald taunt work once ?
    I failed to find a disusion about this porblem. Do it ever get mentioned ?
    And thanks for your respond
    The herald taunt is a melee attack skill. It only works if the attack hits. There’s 2 keys to that skill. First, they have to hit the target. Second, it’s a taunt, not a forced attack. Without stat dat on that skill, I have to assume if you already built up a lot of threat , the herald may not be able to take aggro. My captain is in West Rohan now, lvl 94, and he hasn’t had an issue using Infuriated Tactics. At least in red line. Don’t know about Blue or yellow. Hope that helps a little.