We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cosmetics for LMs...

someone posting an LM request in the general chat (I hate that, can't folks look further down than the first forum?) made me think of a silly thing.

I was some LM cosmetic armor that is covered in cat fur...

Are you sure that the Lynx and Sabretooth will still cooperate, if they see such an outfit?

Greetings, Polymachos (in lieu of this lore master below)

Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Awkward Anomalities Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Elderslade under attack!

Scared people tend to follow the flock, no matter which shepherd it has

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    Are you sure that the Lynx and Sabretooth will still cooperate, if they see such an outfit?
    Of course, whose hair do you think it is? Of course, it might scare the birds.

Can you get the hair, without the skin? That is what I was hinting at.

But if you are looking for something lined with fur, there are at least two items, one from Dunland (champion chest, quest reward) and one from the Wildermore (peoples of Woldermore, light chest piece, requires kin status)

Greetings, Polymachos
    Räuberhöhle auf Belegaer, Breelandsiedlung, Ochsbott, Lange Straße 5. Vorsicht, Fallen!
    Awkward Anomalities Arena in Breeland Homesteads, 6 Long Street, Ersward (Landroval) - Elderslade under attack!

Scared people tend to follow the flock, no matter which shepherd it has

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    Can you get the hair, without the skin? That is what I was hinting at.
    So you've never had a cat or dog? If you did, you'd never question about getting plenty of fur everywhere. Get one, they're wonderful.

I'm a fan of the failed wizard Radagast. I like to create a background for my characters, even though I don't roleplay. It makes me feel more connected to my characters. I'm trying to find a nice nature oriented outfit, sort of a druid look. My character spent time learning from Radagast, and enjoys spending time in the forests and interacting with animals. So far I haven't quite found what I'm looking for. A lot of the greens used on items are way too bright or they seem to have a blueish tinge to it. I'd love to have some kind of cosmetics with leaves, or a headpiece with leaves and vines or something like that. That said, I'm only level 32, and the Farmers Faire has helped me find a few pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by wiccanguy View Post
    I'm a fan of the failed wizard Radagast. I like to create a background for my characters, even though I don't roleplay. It makes me feel more connected to my characters. I'm trying to find a nice nature oriented outfit, sort of a druid look. My character spent time learning from Radagast, and enjoys spending time in the forests and interacting with animals. So far I haven't quite found what I'm looking for. A lot of the greens used on items are way too bright or they seem to have a blueish tinge to it. I'd love to have some kind of cosmetics with leaves, or a headpiece with leaves and vines or something like that. That said, I'm only level 32, and the Farmers Faire has helped me find a few pieces.
    Yes, at lvl 32 it can be hard to get a lot of pieces. I'll leave you a shot of a "Radagast-inspired" outfit I made a couple of years ago - the hat & the backpack are 2 of my favorites. Also, there is a Radagast Cloak in-game (I think it comes from the Scavenger Hunt during Anniversary) and I gotta say the Death-shroud robe dyed walnut brown is a great Wizard chest piece (from Skirmish Camp), I just chose a more feminine dress for my LM in this picture.