We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Lotro Interface Plugins was Hacked

I try to Visit Today Lotro Interface

https://www.lotrointerface.com/

I have no Account there, i use also Compendium.

Than i beacame this Message:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    My Friends was also all Banned, nobody have entry to this Site, and the Plugin Manager Compendium was also Down.
    Lotro since 2007

This is so sad to hear. I hope they will manage to get everything back.

There does appear to have been a problem at lotrointerface.com early this morning but they have been working on it. I am currently able to access lotrointerface.com just fine, but you may have to give them some more time if you are still not able to access it. Given that this happened while they were performing maintenance, it looks like a poorly worded error message rather than anything being hacked.
    Last edited by Garan; Jun 08 2022 at 06:39 AM.

Seems to be ok now... I am a bit concerned of this file though... https://www.lotrointerface.com/ads.txt maybe part of an ad framework somehow...

I just wish they posted about the site status...
    Marancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf
    The Lord of the Rings Online: Community Discord | My in game image hosting: LotroShots

I cant remember the time when i met this problem too, should be like this April or May, compendium not working either.

Now all good. Guess there was something happened and solved.
    Between Heaven and Earth goes the path of the Moon
    Imbi Menel Cemenyë menë Ráno tië

This has happened again today.

Was working fine last night but not today
    Second Marshal Jevyan of Eldar
    : Mini LM RK Capt Champ Hunt Burg Guard Beorn R7: WL Def. Player from the beginning in 2007
    I can heal lots but I can't heal stupid

The website lotrointerface.com is not affiliated with SSG. If you are having a problem logging into your lotrointerface.com account or experiencing some other problem with their website, you can contact the lotrointerface.com site administrators here:
    https://mmoui.com/?contact

If you are unable to load the contact page, there is a problem on your end related to your computer or local network.