Here's an opportunity. I have available for use a rank 10 kinship, with a kinship house, AND all crafting stations, a supplier horn, and BOTH premium ingredient crates. I will maintain the upkeep, it's currently paid through December, and stay out of your hair on the day to day management of the kinship. You recruit, you run it, I pay for it all. What's the catch? I maintain the leader rank, my alts that are currently in the kin retain their position in the kin. That's it.

I'd prefer the storage be kept limited to myself and the persons holding officer rank, but I understand many people aren't actively running a VIP subscription and/or don't have shared vault access. Members will just need to be quick about transferring items, to prevent theft. I'll leave that to you to manage, as I won't be needing to utilize the storage. I don't have a discord server set up, so you are free to do that and run it as you see fit.

If you are interested, please contact me ingame through mail, my character's name is Athellas.