We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please fix scaling of legendary weapons and utilities at lower levels

this is all cool and im happy and respect work has been done but trust me six months is very long on Treebeard especially players will get bored with lack of any serious challenge or PvMP, new LI system is very very OP already at start.

Instead of already 55% legendary at 60 it has to cut by 50% at least. That's way way too much. There is no logic here sorry to say, these numbers are off scale. Did anyone cared for lower levels at all?

Btw this is just an example as you can see base core stats isn't changed from 45 all way to 130. For example you can get legendary tracery with 55% damage at 45 that has same number value at 130 with only either stats changing or mastery %

in this case its guardian catch a breath cd and heal% or burglar's cunning attack that has same 55% damage rating at 45 and 130 with only mastery being higher later on.

That applies for any other class tracery at level 60,65 and later 75,85 most of raiders and people will prob aim for teal ones at least which will make Tier IIc much much less challenging than it was. that goes for anything CD Reduction healing, defence, attack , etc etc..

To have same values at 45 , 60 or 65 is bit wrong in my opinion.

You will see bosses getting rapidly taken down. not just bosses but landscape difficulty isn't as it was.

There are DPS legacies that can go up to 45%-55% already at current level 60.

I honestly think this will diminish challenge if there is any left at 65 and later on if this is not overlooked. The jump from previous LI was massive i didn't understood at first how it works something is off here, i dont think a player should have same attack damage at 45 or 130 at least its base values.

This caused extremely fast runs bosses are going down like nothing, Idk if this is working as intended or just broken ?? First i thought wikia was incorrect but then i logged to my char and saw values exactly in Rivndell they are indeed :S
    Last edited by rubybaby1; Jun 14 2022 at 09:01 PM.

Very much working as intended. Why would it be wrong? Getting a 50% boost to a skill at level 50 is no more OP than a 50% boost at 140. The scaling of that skill at 50 may be out of line with how powerful it is at 140, and the general difficulty of things may not be as well balanced, but those are different issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilan View Post
    Very much working as intended. Why would it be wrong? Getting a 50% boost to a skill at level 50 is no more OP than a 50% boost at 140. The scaling of that skill at 50 may be out of line with how powerful it is at 140, and the general difficulty of things may not be as well balanced, but those are different issues.
    Its wrong because level 45 player has same attack damage, healing ,defence multiplier whatever you want, legacy same as level 140 player.

Your post for me is complete nonsense, yes its very much content is easier ,its not about general, its makes no logical sense.

In past with previous legendary items, champion used to have lets say 50% critc damage at start later would increase all way to 140% each 10 levels or

so for 45, keep that % at 10-15% maximum gradually increase each 10-20 levels.

it does make massive difference, if you count each and every player in group with these ridiculous numbers thats about 400-500% damage increase and makes short work of bosses in dungeons ,raids.

fixing LI's must easier than re-doing every instance at 50- to lets say 95 or 105

Yes, as you said, LIs would give larger and larger bonuses as levels went up. But you can't just increase them forever. The bonuses were getting so big that they were unhinging gameplay, like champs having crits that did more damage than devastates. So the new LIs set the bonuses to a certain maximum that they will never exceed, no matter how high the level cap goes. That gives us balance going forward.

Now, these bonuses are the same at every level, so lower level players may get a bigger bonus than they would have in the past. But the fact is that lower level gameplay is already poorly balanced. People were 3-manning Rift at level 50 on the legendary servers with old LIs. New LIs may make the situation worse, but it's not like it was in a good place to begin with. That's my point. I am in no way disagreeing that a lot of work needs to be done!