We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: PvMP Mini

PvMP Mini

Hi there,

I've recently come back to the game, slowly getting my head around all the recent changes, and I'd like to take my mini onto the Moors eventually. What gear do I need to be Moors ready? I don't want to go out there and be squashed by a creep just looking at me funny.

Any other tips for becoming Moors ready? Basics needed to go out there. I've played Creepside plenty (have a R11 Defiler) but this will be my first proper go at Freepside.

Quote Originally Posted by Calathea View Post
    Hi there,

I've recently come back to the game, slowly getting my head around all the recent changes, and I'd like to take my mini onto the Moors eventually. What gear do I need to be Moors ready? I don't want to go out there and be squashed by a creep just looking at me funny.

Any other tips for becoming Moors ready? Basics needed to go out there. I've played Creepside plenty (have a R11 Defiler) but this will be my first proper go at Freepside.
    As long as your LIs are built for red thats all you really can prepare, you get the pvp gear by pvping. You can buy the tier 1 stuff with silver but after that its comms, you'll definitely take some L's along the way.
    Rank 15 Minstrel, Rank 12 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 13 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 10 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader