We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Hiddenhoard of Abnankâra T2 Raid locks

Since most ppl manage 3 T1 runs on HoA
    Can you please change the raid locks to that we can do HoA T2 twice a week

The earrings are now such a rare drop 2/12 .... we need to run this more often to have more chances at being fully geared for higher tiers.

thank you
    Second Marshal Jevyan of Eldar
    : Mini LM RK Capt Champ Hunt Burg Guard Beorn R7: WL Def. Player from the beginning in 2007
    I can heal lots but I can't heal stupid

Quote Originally Posted by jevvy View Post
    Since most ppl manage 3 T1 runs on HoA
    Can you please change the raid locks to that we can do HoA T2 twice a week

The earrings are now such a rare drop 2/12 .... we need to run this more often to have more chances at being fully geared for higher tiers.

thank you
    The upcoming patch that's on BR now has an updated HH barter. You only need the T2 deed and you can barter for any jewellery you like from there. 4k embers per piece.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

"Er gwaetha pawb a phopeth. Ry'n ni yma o hyd."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    The upcoming patch that's on BR now has an updated HH barter. You only need the T2 deed and you can barter for any jewellery you like from there. 4k embers per piece.
    cool, but I still think once a week locks on T2 are silly. More chances to get jewellery and armour would be good and I think x2 a week reset is a reasonable request
    Second Marshal Jevyan of Eldar
    : Mini LM RK Capt Champ Hunt Burg Guard Beorn R7: WL Def. Player from the beginning in 2007
    I can heal lots but I can't heal stupid

Quote Originally Posted by jevvy View Post
    cool, but I still think once a week locks on T2 are silly. More chances to get jewellery and armour would be good and I think x2 a week reset is a reasonable request
    Yeah I agree. Things are stagnating at the moment. There's very little to do once you've done the weekly kin runs. We're barely getting numbers at the moment although that could be the nice weather.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

"Everyone draws the moral line of what's acceptable just slightly below what they're actually doing."

"Er gwaetha pawb a phopeth. Ry'n ni yma o hyd."