We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Storm-lore skill

Dear SSG, with the current damage mechanics, a small edit for the Storm-lore looks quite justified. Please, increase the number of max targets to 5 and decrease the skill cooldown to 45 seconds. The skill itself doesn't do much damage, but in the Red-line, combined with a Sticky Gourd, it will perfectly fit into the chain with few more skills and make the overall damage smoother and more predictable. It's also a good looking CC-skill and I'd like to use it more often anyway. Thanks.

-Update- Considering that the Storm-lore can now be used in motion (which is very nice), sometimes there is a problem with the inability to inflict damage on the target, although visually it is within the range of the skill. The same goes with Staff-sweep. If possible, pay your attention to this. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by flamestrom View Post
    Dear SSG, with the current damage mechanics, a small edit for the Storm-lore looks quite justified. Please, increase the number of max targets to 5 and decrease the skill cooldown to 45 seconds. The skill itself doesn't do much damage, but in the Red-line, combined with a Sticky Gourd, it will perfectly fit into the chain with few more skills and make the overall damage smoother and more predictable. It's also a good looking CC-skill and I'd like to use it more often anyway. Thanks.
    Good old days pre trait trees... With deep lore storm lore and herb lore had 8 targets. One of the traits I miss besides master of the staff.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
    Trapper of Foes needs better tools to fulfill it's supporting(CC and offensive debuffs) and DoT role.

If you are level 45 – 50 and up, and you have your LI, try a Word of Power: Area Effect Target Count Tracery
    Ujest - 140 Lore-master, Opun Tia – 107 Warden, Tummi - 105 Captain, Veneur - 75 Hunter, Cneasai - 66 Minstrel, plus alts and mules
    Officer, Pipeweed and Ale, Arkenstone (formerly – Friends of Frodo, Vilya)

and Star Citizen…

I'd like to share with you my wish, dear Lore-masters. One day, using a Storm-lore, I want to learn how to dispel the darkness, at least for a one brief moment...