We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ingredient packs and Gundabad?

I know people probably complained when Gundabad first came out, but I'm just starting through. I got enough leather for my tailor and skilled up the first level. Then I find out we can't use ingredient packs on the Gundabad cloaks.

What nonsense! There's nothing special about G, and we should be able to use packs the same way we do at all the other levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Froyo_K_Baggins View Post
    I know people probably complained when Gundabad first came out, but I'm just starting through. I got enough leather for my tailor and skilled up the first level. Then I find out we can't use ingredient packs on the Gundabad cloaks.

What nonsense! There's nothing special about G, and we should be able to use packs the same way we do at all the other levels.
    I can understand why Gundabad tier doesn't use ingredient packs, it's new. Ironfold tier which is before MM and Gundabad still can't use ingredient packs.

Probably because you need three Sunstone shards. Not that hard to get.

iirc, the woodworker could do instrument (which require a shard) with ingredients packs, while bows (which require just the same amount of wood as the instruments) cannot use packs. strange

Except it's end game and everything else is not.

The crafting economy is bad enough as it is, you want to destroy what's left?

Quote Originally Posted by Bothketbog View Post
    Probably because you need three Sunstone shards. Not that hard to get.
    I have the shards. They're not actually the most annoying mat. That comes from Gundabad's continuation of the large number of mats you need for a single item. Just how heavy is a ring that needs 20 ingot? Is it a cloak or a tent? :P

I could have sworn other lower tier items can still be made with packs without special items such as shards, but there's such little reason to craft these days I could have just not noticed.