We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Brawler Neglect

Brawler Neglect

Standing Stone Game Devs, I would love a response from someone but it may not happen. Is there a plan to fix Brawler gear at lower levels? I'm gonna ask until it is fixed, since I have also been putting in tickets with no response. There are old sets that are broken or missing (i.e. Orthanc missing and Throne of Dread Terror has a beorning bonus). Please some response on whether yall have plans to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by peppertoad View Post
    Standing Stone Game Devs, I would love a response from someone but it may not happen. Is there a plan to fix Brawler gear at lower levels? I'm gonna ask until it is fixed, since I have also been putting in tickets with no response. There are old sets that are broken or missing (i.e. Orthanc missing and Throne of Dread Terror has a beorning bonus). Please some response on whether yall have plans to fix it?
    Beor still get lvl 100 jewells from big battles / no matter his current lvl, and beo is 8y old class, so ye, dont hold hope.
    Atleast beo got class essences

I'll just add to this unread void that the Brawler Hytbold set is incorrectly set to be Bind on Acquire. Every other Hytbold set is and has been Bind to Account on Acquire.

You cant even prewiev you weapons as a brawler, you have no such problem if you try it on other class.
    And for the sake of god, give us some way to keep agro from distance.
    HoR boss 3 (the only fight brawler strugle, like nearly immposible.
    Good healer can fix it, but compared to all other classes (tank classes) brawler is way behind.
    I know there are lots of " OH WE DID IT WITH A BRAWLER WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS" Im stil waiting for that videos
    Almost an year now ....
    Last edited by PIZDQK; Oct 15 2022 at 02:38 PM.

Even Beo's aren't fixed yet lol.

At least Brawlers get race-specific stuff. Beornings barely ever get race-specific stuff right, they're usually grouped in with men on the race quests. And beornings have questionable armor sets (I think a few of them are medium armor). SSG, do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Furgolick10 View Post
    At least Brawlers get race-specific stuff. Beornings barely ever get race-specific stuff right, they're usually grouped in with men on the race quests. And beornings have questionable armor sets (I think a few of them are medium armor). SSG, do better.
    Beo atleast have class essences :P