We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The hidden hoard questions

Last night i did the Hidden hoard with my red captain. There were were no major problems with the first two bosses. But i had two problems with the third boss Hirmil,

One even though i had show inductions ticked in UI box i could not see when Hirmil was about to start the induction to her Frost Breath. THe induction was not showing.

Two if i was about to try and raise sombody i was locked in place and unable to move untill the annimation was finished. And if Himril cast Frost breath during that time my character was dead. And worse the raid leader sees my charcter stood there not moving thinks i am not moving on due to bieng afk or somthing.

Is there any way to get the show inductions working properly. If not does Hirmil give any sign before she casts Frost breath ?

Is there an way apart from the obvious dont raise people to avoid dying while trying to Raise people ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atrixzia View Post
    Is there any way to get the show inductions working properly. If not does Hirmil give any sign before she casts Frost breath ?
    The induction bar is only visible when player names are turned on. Make sure this is the case.
    Hrimil turns around to the group and sits still before using Frost Breath. (But she also does this before using Wing Flap (? the pushback skill)).

Quote Originally Posted by Atrixzia View Post
    Is there an way apart from the obvious dont raise people to avoid dying while trying to Raise people?
    Hrimil uses Frost Breath every 45 seconds or so. When in question, wait until she finishes FB and use your rez afterwards.