We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Do the battle of pelennor quests (blood of the black serpent) instances have a solo option?

In title, looking at how to progress the main quest here without doing group play

No, no solo option. You may try to watch a gameplay on YouTube in that case (though to be fair, nothing extraordinary happens there, and it's not as cinematically cool as you would imagine from the books)

How do I complete the epic without being able to do the instance?

Quote Originally Posted by Sw1tch0 View Post
    How do I complete the epic without being able to do the instance?
    Are we talking about the "Wrath and Ruin" questline, because that is not part of the Epic. Quests that pertain to the Epic usually list the Chapter # beforehand. They will generally offer you a solo option as well. "Instance guides" will ask you to go through every instance inside a cluster starting from 3-mans, 6-mans, and sometimes the raid like in the "Ashes and Stars" or "A Thorn in the Hand" questline.

However, you can still choose to power through these instances yourself (most of the time) by scaling the instance to a lower level. Keep plugging in numbers to see how low you can go.

Quote Originally Posted by WeirdJedi View Post
    Are we talking about the "Wrath and Ruin" questline, because that is not part of the Epic. Quests that pertain to the Epic usually list the Chapter # beforehand. They will generally offer you a solo option as well. "Instance guides" will ask you to go through every instance inside a cluster starting from 3-mans, 6-mans, and sometimes the raid like in the "Ashes and Stars" or "A Thorn in the Hand" questline.

However, you can still choose to power through these instances yourself (most of the time) by scaling the instance to a lower level. Keep plugging in numbers to see how low you can go.
    It looks like this:

https://imgur.com/a/3OXTMLU

Where am I supposed to do it?

I looked it up on youtube but the guy was already in an instance for the ending of chapter 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sw1tch0 View Post
    It looks like this:

https://imgur.com/a/3OXTMLU

Where am I supposed to do it?

I looked it up on youtube but the guy was already in an instance for the ending of chapter 2
    You need to be in the Pelennor Fields quest instance. This is not one of the group instances.

If you are in that instance, and look on the map, you should see guidance on where to go (Kings' End is where Theoden died earlier in the quest instance).
    Dagoreth (Warden) and Belechannas (Lore-master) of Arkenstone

< No Dorfs >
    Fighting the Dorf menace to Middle Earth since 2008

The Epic is setup where you venture through the battlefield one phase at a time. Those phases are very particular in what you must do and where you should go. I know many who decide to take a break or port out without realizing that it is its own private instance. You can use the wiki as your guide: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Que...rip_of_Despair. The walkthrough is pretty good at some important coordinates. If you left the battlefield, you'll need to go through the multiple phases to reach "King's End" https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Kings%27_End. The coordinates for the horse is listed on the that page.