We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Brawler class quests are a failure of epic proportions...

I can't even express how disappointed I am...

I love the class, but while the other classes have free weapons during doing the book campaign, we're stuck with low-level gauntlets.

And when the quests FINALLY arrive at level 45, they're not marked on map. So I'm stuck wandering around in Angmar killing turtles and worms, trying to figure what they will drop for me, and the drop rate is godawful low - like 10-20%...

Really... I don't remember any other class being so lazily done. Not only I am forced to delete weapons obtained during epic campaign because I can't use them, the class quests are overtuned...

most people these days just buy the lvl45 items in skirm-camp. That way, low droprates or any other such issues dont hurt that much
    With lotro being as easy as it is, I never had issues with anything being "overtuned" on my brawler. And I never crafted any gauntlets, just used the ones I got from class-quests up to Moria.
    Diskutierer, Fragenbeantworter, Twinker, Händler, Handwerker und Gründer der 'Gemeinschaft der freien Völker' auf Belegaer.
    Deutsche Guides für nahezu alles, was Casuals interessieren könnte, gibts hier: http://gdfv.forumo.de/guides-f24/

3. Sep 20 2022, 06:49 AM
    Reason
    ALL FOUND!

Quote Originally Posted by Oelle View Post
    most people these days just buy the lvl45 items in skirm-camp. That way, low droprates or any other such issues dont hurt that much
    With lotro being as easy as it is, I never had issues with anything being "overtuned" on my brawler. And I never crafted any gauntlets, just used the ones I got from class-quests up to Moria.
    Whaaaaaaaaaat?

I found EVERYTHING THERE!

Much thanks <3

Won't have to do Carn Dum... I died numerous times trying to get there...

Seriously, your hint was great.

Oh my god... I was about to scream in rage.

You can and probably should get your LI at lvl 45 anyway.

It doesn't really matter anyways because at lvl 45 you can start the quest line to get your first LIs. Just go to Echad Dunann and talk to the Dwarf by the gate
    Landroval - The Alliance kinship of The Alliance Gaming Community
    https://agc.gamerlaunch.com/
    “Take me with you. For laughs, for luck, for the unknown. Take me with you.” - Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by SvetPandaren View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaaat?

I found EVERYTHING THERE!

Much thanks <3

Won't have to do Carn Dum... I died numerous times trying to get there...

Seriously, your hint was great.

Oh my god... I was about to scream in rage.
    When you find yourself getting frustrated with a quest or deed, take a quick look in lotro-wiki.com. You may find some info that will alleviate your frustration, like where to find class quest items. Cheers!

Thanks to all who answered me.

And this is my biggest issue with the game. I have to learn things by asking here on the forums, by watching Youtube or checking LOTRO-wiki.

It fails miserably by explaining stuff via in-game hints...

For example, I had a horrible experience during LI changes on my main. Nobody told me I have to change my LIs and I had to actually read guides on the internet how to do it.

It's the same with Brawler. I had to complain here, so you can tell me I can buy stuff with skirmish marks.

Where is all this in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by SvetPandaren View Post
    Thanks to all who answered me.

And this is my biggest issue with the game. I have to learn things by asking here on the forums, by watching Youtube or checking LOTRO-wiki.

It fails miserably by explaining stuff via in-game hints...

For example, I had a horrible experience during LI changes on my main. Nobody told me I have to change my LIs and I had to actually read guides on the internet how to do it.

It's the same with Brawler. I had to complain here, so you can tell me I can buy stuff with skirmish marks.

Where is all this in the game?
    You should time-travel to the past and play EverQuest in '99
    Landroval - The Alliance kinship of The Alliance Gaming Community
    https://agc.gamerlaunch.com/
    “Take me with you. For laughs, for luck, for the unknown. Take me with you.” - Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn