We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What Happened to the Attitude of People on Landroval?

I happened to be online last night for a bit and got quite a surprise when I saw the chat in LFF. I could not believe the comments that were made when someone asked for help in LFF. I actually checked to make sure I didn't actually log into the wrong server. People used to be nice and helpful and friendly on Landy. Last night was anything but that and some of you are people I have referred others to for being friendly and helpful.

Nobody here owns their name. If some in-game troll wants to troll pretending to be someone from here, we cannot do anything to stop it. (Except maybe make an alt with our name on every server).

The status quo is reporting with a ticket, or ignoring. Let SSG sort them out. That "some of you" is just someone else.
    Many fail, Such Kludges, So LOTRO

Most of the folks on Landy are still helpful and kind. But as in life, a bad attitude can pop up in the best of communities.
    Landroval Music Community
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care