We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: New Skirm...

New Skirm...

Since this new skirmish is going to be coming out, I have a few thoughts.

Overall the skirms are great and I love playing them, however...
    Would it be possible to make the rewards at Skirm camps relevant to post 100lvl and cap players. Also, make playing skirms regularly relevant again, perhaps by having a FI Skirm like we do for instances. A FI for solo, 3,6, and 12 man. Maybe not as reward heavy as other content that you want promoted, something at least. The skirmish system was a great brain child...let's feed it.

Overall the Skirmish system has been languishing. I don't think this is a result of poor content but a lack of reward for accomplishing that content, both solo and otherwise.

Unless the skirmish reward system and skirmish camp items are revamped the new skirmish will be tried and soon after forgotten, relegated to play from nostalgia rather than reward.

They need to scale up skirm soldiers.
    They are literaly joke now

The rewards for skirmishes are absolutely ridiculous. For the marks medallions and seals you can hardly buy anything useful in the skirmish camp. So why should anyone run skirmishes anymore?
    The Skirmish soldiers are indeed so outdated by now. The whole skirmish system needs an update. Just a new skirmish won't keep people happy for long.
    German HdRO-Guide. Für alles rund ums Spielvergnügen!

Are the skirmish rewards and soldiers scheduled for an update some day?

Since we can use the tokens for skirmish soldiers on landscape, upgrading them might make them useful for new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Neinda View Post
    Are the skirmish rewards and soldiers scheduled for an update some day?

Since we can use the tokens for skirmish soldiers on landscape, upgrading them might make them useful for new players.

Not anytime soon

i recently watched the BtS preview on YT. I understand that the delving system probably will reach into the skirmish system in the future. I was wondering though when they say the new skirmish loot system for the new skirmish...does this apply to other skirmishes as well, maybe not the specific gear for this new skirm loot, but overall chests for encounters and chests for completion with something other than silver or skirm points?

I just got on and answered my own question...no changes to anything else but the new skirm that I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Denthemen View Post
    I just got on and answered my own question...no changes to anything else but the new skirm that I can see.
    Darn, I had hopes they would give us back our rep boosters.