We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question: Brawler Armour Sets * forgot?, coming?

Hi all - I did not find anything useful on this - perhaps I missed this information.

I actually play a Brawler and was a bit confused to see that the available sets in the game (e.g. Annumins set, etc) are not available for Brawlers - and Brawlers only.

I would have thought that for a class which comes with a price tag is was properly included in the game like it happend with Warden, Runekeeper and Beorninger.

Was that missed, will it come?

The skirmish camp has Brawler class specific armor sets (check out 'Helegrod - Beorning and Brawler' section from the Classic barterer for example) as do many, but not all, reputation vendors. Unless you are playing lower level raids on level, the bigger issue is that we level up so fast now it really doesn't even matter. Purple crafted gear is plenty good enough. Most of the time up to 10 levels past for solo landscape
    Landroval - The Alliance kinship of The Alliance Gaming Community
    https://agc.gamerlaunch.com/
    “Take me with you. For laughs, for luck, for the unknown. Take me with you.” - Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by J-P View Post
    Hi all - I did not find anything useful on this - perhaps I missed this information.

I actually play a Brawler and was a bit confused to see that the available sets in the game (e.g. Annumins set, etc) are not available for Brawlers - and Brawlers only.

I would have thought that for a class which comes with a price tag is was properly included in the game like it happend with Warden, Runekeeper and Beorninger.

Was that missed, will it come?
    That is for sure - but it feels strange if you have a quest and each class gets their class specific items - but Brawlers - for which people paid - are not getting anything. You will only get sellable loot.

This is not about 'I cannot manage', this is more about 'why? Was it forgotten and if yes, when will it be fixed'?

There are a LOT of class sets. I imagine some just got missed. They are updating some brawler set bonuses in the next update so they clearly haven't completely forgotten about them. Best idea is to submit a bug listing the missing sets.