We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Tattered Doomfold Parchments?

Hello! Looking to find Tattered Doomfold Parchments.
    Took me a while but I found Eryn Lasgalen, like wiki says.
    Now, where in there can I find that scholar's stuff?
    (The AH is bleeding people dry, as always)
    Thanks in advance!

Try killing any of the mobs listed here:
    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php?tit...ment&limit=100

Maybe look at: lotrowiki category: crafting instances; open chests, kill everything in this level.

Udun Is littered with treasure chests full of crafting materials. They respawn very quickly. Since the enemies are level 106 to 108, a level 120 character can loot treasure chests without interruption and quickly amass great gobs of crafting materials. The camps along the main road are best, especially those more towards Dor Amarth. If you do it long enough to find 21 Black Adamant Shards, you can even craft for some Motes.
    Sophie the Enchantress - Creator, Dreamer, Explorer - Happy yet Sad - Seeker of Beauty and Wonder
    I wish all of you many successful and happy adventures., brave Ladies and Lords of Middle Earth!

Frisco is offline Hero Of the Small Folk 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna_90 View Post
    (The AH is bleeding people dry, as always)
    I'll never get this sentiment. People who are being "bled dry" by AH prices should be collecting materials themselves and even SELLING stuff to rich players, not trying to out-bid them. SSG is never really going to punish players for earning gold by playing a lot or for a long time, so it'd be better for newer players to abandon the victim mentality and instead try and make the system work for them. Be the person bleeding rich players dry. If I can make 500g in an hour of play (easy enough at L140), I'm probably happy to pay a new player 100g for enough copper ore to finish T1 prospector instead of spending an hour collecting it myself. I've mined more ore in 15 years than you can possibly imagine.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...