We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    So, hier mal meine Rückmeldung.
    Also weder im Kompatibilitätsmodus für Win7 ,bzw. Win8 hat sich etwas geändert.
    Das im Problem von meinem Eingangspost bleibt bestehen.......
    Evtl. ändert sich das nach dem Update heute wobei ich da mittlerweile nicht mehr
    viel Hoffnung habe.

Guten Morgen zusammen,
    ich geselle mich auch mal dazu, habe auch Eure Probleme, nachdem großen Update von HdRO geht bei mir der 64bit client auch nicht mehr. Alles versucht, soweit es möglich ist, auch nachdem neuesten Update geht der 64bit nicht, leider
    Ich spiele seitdem mit den 32 bit, da geht alles wunderbar. Mal schauen, was die Zukunft so mit sich bringt, ich halte Euch auf dem laufenden.
    In diesem Sinne...
    Cirian

Hallo zusammen,

hier ein Update von mir - das wichtigste zuerst, das Problem ist noch nicht gelöst. Ich hänge mal die komplette Support-Historie an.
    Bei dem letzten Vorschlag des Supports bin ich gerade - .dat und .datx Files aus dem Installationsordner gelöscht - und der Client patched sich gerade.
    Ich habs auch mit verschiedensten NVIDIA-Treibern versucht - bin bis August zurückgegangen - keine Wirkung.
    Auch alle Windows-Updates inkl. der optionalen Updates sind jetzt installiert.

Wenn das jetzt auch nicht funktioniert, womit ich eigentlich rechne, werde ich das Spiel deinstallieren und anschließend eine Neuinstallation versuchen. Man hat ja sonst am Wochenende nicht besseres zu tun :-(

Standing Stone Games Quality Assurance Team
    19. November 2022 16:44
    Greetings!
    #
    Thank you for submitting a bug report!
    #
    Please note: We are unable to provide assistance via a Bug Report.
    #
    Your ticket has been escalated to our Customer Support team for assistance.
    #
    We hope to have a resolution soon and get you back to enjoying your time in Middle-earth!
    #
    Regards,
    SSG Quality Assurance
    #

Standing Stone Games, LLC.

You may always search our FAQ or request support at
    help.standingstonegames.com
    Luithia
    20. November 2022 12:36
    Greetings ,
    #
    Thank you for your inquiry. I’m sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with the game. Could you please navigate to your Documents > The Lord of the Rings Online folder and rename it to 'OLDThe Lord of the Rings Online'?
    #
    This will delete the cache of the game and might resolve the issue.
    #
    If the issue persists, could you please create these files and attach them to your response?no personal information will be recorded - just details of your software/hardware environment and Windows Errors if any are recorded)
    #
    MsInfo:

Press and hold the Windows key and tap the R key on your keyboard.
    In the box that pops up type MSINFO32 and press Enter on your keyboard.
    Click on the "File" menu and choose "Save", please don’t use the "Export" function.
    In the File name box type MSinfo and save in the .nfo format

#
    DxDiag:

Press and hold the Windows key and tap the R key on your keyboard.
    In the box that pops up type DXDIAG and press Enter on your keyboard.
    Click the "Save all Information" button, located at the bottom of the program window.
    In the “Save As” box click the icon in the top bar, and then click on “Desktop”.
    Save the file as "dxdiag.txt"

#
    I wish you a great rest of the day and if you need any further assistance let me know! Please feel free to reply in German!
    #
    Kind regards,

Customer Support
    Standing Stone Games
    Jepssport
    20. November 2022 15:38

The solution you proposed did not help. Please have a look at the attached files.

DxDiag.txt (100 kB)
    MSinfo.nfo (4 MB)

Jepssport
    20. November 2022 15:39

I saw in the forums that more people have the same issue.
    Luithia
    21. November 2022 18:06
    Hi ,
    #
    Thank you for your reply. Could you please download and install Direct X 9, which is necessary to play LOTRO but not automatically installed on Windows anymore:
    #
    https://web.archive.org/web/20201216...010_redist.exe
    #
    This is a self extracting file. When you run it, it will ask you to give a name to the folder it will copy the installation files into. Once the files have been extracted, open that folder and run the "setup.exe" file inside of it to perform the installation.
    #
    Please let me know if the issue persists!
    #
    I wish you a great day and if you need any further assistance let me know!
    #
    Kind regards,

Customer Support
    Standing Stone Games
    Jepssport
    22. November 2022 21:54

Unfortunately the solution proposed did not change anything (see attachment).

Afterwards I tried to start the 32-bit-Client - with this setting the login works, but that can't be the final solution. I thought only the 64-bit client is supported, and there where several problems years ago with the 32-bit client.

DxDiag_1.txt (100 kB)

+Prolly
    24. November 2022 14:41
    Hello ,
    #
    Thanks for getting back to us. Could I ask you to please try repairing your game to see if this fixes the issue? In order to repair your game files, please follow these instructions. Please note that this will take a little bit of time:
    #

Open your launcher and click on the arrow next to the language options
    Select ‘Options‘
    Choose ‘Repair‘ in the corresponding tab

#
    Please let me know if this solves the issue!
    #
    Kind regards,

Customer Support
    Standing Stone Games
    Jepssport
    24. November 2022 21:34

I already tried this 4 times :-)
    +Prolly
    25. November 2022 17:08
    Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists. In order to check if this issue is caused by another program or application running in the background, I would recommend attempting to launch the game while in Clean Boot mode. You can find detailed instructions here:
    #
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-a97a1807f3dd#
    #
    Because of the nature of a clean boot, please make sure you only launch LOTRO while in this mode. Browsing the internet isn't recommended when no security program is running in the background. To exit clean boot mode once you've tested LOTRO, please restart your computer normally.
    #
    Let me know how you get on!
    #
    Kind regards,

Customer Support
    Standing Stone Games
    Jepssport
    Am Samstag um 20:38

Unfortunately this solution did not solve the problem.
    +Prolly
    Gestern um 12:26
    Thanks for getting back to us. Could you please follow these instructions to try and solve the issue:
    #

Navigate to your Lord of the Rings Online installation folder (typically C:\Program Files (x86)\StandingStoneGames\The Lord of the Rings Online).
    Delete all files in this folder with a dat or datx file type. They will all end in .dat or .datx
    Restart the LOTRO launcher and the application should repair itself.

#
    Please feel free to get back in touch with me, should the problem persist.
    #
    Kind regards,

Customer Support
    Standing Stone Games

Mahlzeit zusammen,
    vielen Dank für sie ausführliche Info
    Das wäre auch meine allerletzte Alternative alles neu zu machen.
    Ja, man hätte ja sonst nur ein wenig Zeit zum Spielen gehabt, was für ein Quatsch.*lach*
    In diesem Sinne...
    Cirian

Hallo zusammen,
    irgendwie habe ich den Eindruck die Problemlösungen bringen uns nicht weiter.
    Der Support bringt mich nicht weiter und was ich an Tipps und Ratschlägen im
    US Forum gefunden habe funktioniert auch nicht.
    Erstaunlicherweise gibt es dort seit gut einer Woche auch entsprechende Threads zu genau
    meinem/unserem Problem.

Hat eine Neuinstallation etwas gebracht?

Grüße

Hallo zusammen,
    ich habe den Client neu installiert, wie Topala, aber hat nix gebracht.
    Wird wohl auf ne neu installation hinauslaufen

Aber erst nach Weihnachten, ich spiele über 32bit, da geht ja alles.
    In diesem Sinne...
    Cirian

So, nach einer kompletten Neuinstallation läuft nun auch der 64-bit-Client wieder - auch mit allen Plugins.

Hallo zusammen,

nachdem jegliche Hilfe nichts gebracht hat werde ich jetzt auch mal das Spiel neu installieren.

Drückt mal die Daumen.

Grüße

Guten Morgen zusammen,
    leider hat alles nichts geholfen, sodass ich auch das Spiel neu installieren muss. Ich hoffe auch das es danach wieder normal unter 64 bit, wie bei Topala, läuft.
    Ich drücke Dir Svetkal natürlich die Daumen, hoffe mittlerweile geht es bei Dir auch.

Ich melde mich wieder
    In diesem Sinne...
    Cirian

Erfolgsmeldung!
    Ich habe das Spiel neu installiert, allerdings nicht nach Vorgabe vom Support über den Launcher,
    sondern direkt als Download von der offiziellen Lotro-Seite.
    Nun läuft alles wieder auf 64Bit wie vor dem letzten Patch.......bis jetzt.

Der Support war bemüht zu helfen ,letztendlich war jedoch die Neuinstallation unumgänglich.

Vielen Dank auch nochmals für die zahlreichen Hilfsvorschläge aus der Community!!!

Viele Grüße,
    Svetkal

Hallo zusammen,
    da bin ich wieder, kann mich da Svetkal anschließen, leider geht es nicht ohne es neu zu installieren.
    Läuft jetzt wieder alles, hoffe auch für etwas länger

P.S. auch von mir vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe.
    In diesem Sinne...
    Cirian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2