We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

WarSteed "Kings Banner Accessory" does not seem to work ??

WarSteed King' Banner Accessory does not seem to work, the banner do not show.

https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/War-steed_Gear

I tested a few other flags, but it seems to only affect the Kings Banner. Flag of Gondor and Festive Azure Accessory do work, as examples. Also tried logging cycle. Oddly enough the cushion or pad on the steeds rear that goes with the Kings Banner, do show, but not the pole or the banner itself.

Not even changing appearance completely to a different set will help.

Can someone check and verify this?

I already submitted a Ticket to SSG
    Marancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf
    The Lord of the Rings Online: Community Discord | My in game image hosting: LotroShots

Noticed this as well. I tested it out yesterday, and only saw the leather, but no pole or banner. Also tried it out with the single orc head accessory and it's the same thing. Don't have the other orc head ws accessories to test them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Laithien View Post
    Noticed this as well. I tested it out yesterday, and only saw the leather, but no pole or banner. Also tried it out with the single orc head accessory and it's the same thing. Don't have the other orc head ws accessories to test them out.
    Thanks, then I consider it verified. Bug.

So, aside from the ticket I made, how do one make sure to get this listed among fixes for next patch. To be frank, the other banners are so ugly

All those with TROLL SIZE POLE ornament...

Marancil CHN, Historian Calchiar CPT, Explorer Sturmdrang WDN, Woodsman Anancite GRD, Armourer Tarostel HNT, Armsman Angredeth HNT, Tinker Dromarong GRD, Dwarf
    The Lord of the Rings Online: Community Discord | My in game image hosting: LotroShots

Angry

Still not working.