We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

You'd think you would have learned from HoR's botched release...

That it's terrible design to implement unavoidable mechanics that one shot geared players in a six-man. I am referring to the purple eye on boss 3 of SV. It is one shotting full teal geared DPSers, some even with the new gold cloaks, on as low of a difficulty as tier 2. Please lower the damage on it quickly, unlike what you did with the overtuned skills on HoR. Nobody wants to pay for an expansion and then have to wait several months for broken boss skills to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBaggy View Post
    That it's terrible design to implement unavoidable mechanics that one shot geared players in a six-man. I am referring to the purple eye on boss 3 of SV. It is one shotting full teal geared DPSers, some even with the new gold cloaks, on as low of a difficulty as tier 2. Please lower the damage on it quickly, unlike what you did with the overtuned skills on HoR. Nobody wants to pay for an expansion and then have to wait several months for broken boss skills to be fixed.
    Unsure what you're doing, but what's your group setup? If you have a CC class, are they properly debuffing? Are your teams mits capped? Are they running and actually dropping the puddles away from others (no overlapping) and still in heal range?

The fight has been 4 manned and I've also 6 minute'd the run with zero CC class from when he's active to dead, and the only major source of damage in the final fight is from the eyes which people need to just react to fast and have high mits whilst being in healing range.
    Ex Gilrain, - World First Watcher V1, - Server First Draigoch, - Server only ToO T2C None Burg stack on level.
    Currently Evernight, Prime, - Shelob Wider, - World/Server First or Second for: Abyss, Anvil, Remmo, AD, FoKD, HoA.
    Worlds Only Abyss T2 6 Manned - Minstrel.
    +Celestrata - 'Surprise, it's not a glitch! :D'
    +Celestrata tells you 'You are by far the best mini I've seen out of any server, Congrats on world first!'

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeBaggy View Post
    New gold cloaks don't bring much for surviving abilities. I complete T2 right now around 30 times, and never get one-shot from purple eye. You can die only if you keep standing in puddle and don't move away. Of course, boss needs to be adjusted in last phase, but puddles never was a problem