We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Breaching the Necromancer's Gate bug?

Trying to do this skirmish for the epic quest line. I have restarted it twice (i.e. left the instance, started a different instance to reset this one, and then went back in, to make sure it reset it and didn't just put me back into the same one), but I can't progress it. I can claim the first ward, and then I get to "claim the second ward" and I am unable to click on that ward (it's not sparkly/interactable). There are no mobs around, I've killed the few that were here, and there is no where else open for me to go, to try clearing more mobs. Any ideas? Am I missing something obvious??

2. Dec 05 2022, 10:10 AM

I just ran this one recently without issue, though for the second ward I did catch a mob or two on the ground level by the far gate that I didn't see immediately. Don't just run up the stairs to the flag point, look around the bottom too. If you've run around everywhere hitting tab to locate any mobs, not sure what the problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilan View Post
    I just ran this one recently without issue, though for the second ward I did catch a mob or two on the ground level by the far gate that I didn't see immediately. Don't just run up the stairs to the flag point, look around the bottom too. If you've run around everywhere hitting tab to locate any mobs, not sure what the problem is.
    Yeah I've run all over tabbing and looking for red dots on the map etc. There's not much space since the second gate is closed and I'd already cleared the first ward

I also tried submitting a ticket and Support said it was a "reoccurring error" so I was hoping someone else had experienced it and found a solution, since I can't progress in the story without it. But I guess for now I'll just try doing other stuff, until I can find a fix or Support manages to get me past this point in the story.

Did you trigger the drake? I know of one case someone took care of the mobs from a distance and went directly to the flag but didn't step into the zone where the drake cross the path. This prevented the skirmish to progress.

Update: waited 24 hours, tried it again...worked fine. So I guess you just have to try for a couple days lol. Not necessarily ideal when you're trying to complete the epic storyline lol but better than it being perma-broken.