We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please fix cosmetic gauntlets

When I log onto my captain with a cosmetic halberd equipped in the cosmetic slot it displays the correct weapon.

When I log onto my brawler with cosmetic gauntlets equipped it displays the actual gauntlets I'm wearing. It is very annoying to have to switch cosmetic outfits every time I log in.

Also, allowing the gauntlets to be dyed would be amazing.

I have the same issue with the cosmetic look of my brawler's gauntlets. The equipped gauntlets visual overides the cosmetic visual I slotted on my cosmetic outfits when I log out and back in. SSG please fix this.

I can only imagine SSG doesn't give a flying flip about this issue - it's been with the class almost since release and has been addressed over and over and over again in the forums. If they cared, they'd have fixed the code by now.

It's not just Gauntlets, I've had it happen on my Guardian as well.

Appearance keeps defaulting to Legendary Item rather than whatever cosmetic I had it set to.
    "Not all those who wander are lost....some are so stubborn that they always think they're going in the right direction."

"The 4th age is the store age" - Hetweith