We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How does one advance the maximum tracery level?

What is the maximum tracery level? I have all 480's on my sword, and I see these tracery upgrade products that supposedly max to higher levels. How does one achieve this? I cannot figure it out, and I apologize if it is obvious. I cannot reforge or anything.
    A l c a r i n w ë

They raise it when they release content. 480 is the current max. You can consult the new schedule to see when they raise it: https://forums.lotro.com/forums/show...vents-Schedule.

At first, they were going to remove the legendary enhancement runes altogether to prevent this type of confusion when there isn't a current use for them. But they already had it in the game and decided to leave them in.

At cap level we get interim increases in item levels of coffer gear and LI slots. For the latter we have only passed the purple enhancements so far and yet to have to use the teal enhancements. With increases coming in batches of 5 we have two such teal increases to make before we should open up the 5 and 4 golds each slot will require.

All these have to be finished up before a level cap increase at the end of the year. It's easy enough to count up the slots you have and work out how many total teal and golds you are going to need. If we stay on 23 slots a pair it's 115 teal enhancements per pair. Followed by another 115 teals a couple of months later. So long as you have been saving them and not spending them on the purple stages. I have 10 pairs to cater for so 2,300 teals. I don't think I'll ever get enough golds but the time frame between gold being required and a new cap suggests a re-slot of yellows at 141+ will bump those ranks on the cheap.

If an extra slot gets added it will entail ranking up but it might be better to wait on a yellow 141+ yellow tracery to bump before investing. And ofc for those who can't provision ahead of these increases the MC buttons are in plain view for all to use to cover themselves. Predation in a nutshell. I'm aiming to cover needs without resorting to the stored tracker boxes (the 3X ones), looks like I'm ahead atm. Once I get there I'll be storing the 2X teals for 150 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DoRonRon View Post
    At cap level we get interim increases in item levels of coffer gear and LI slots. For the latter we have only passed the purple enhancements so far and yet to have to use the teal enhancements. With increases coming in batches of 5 we have two such teal increases to make before we should open up the 5 and 4 golds each slot will require.

All these have to be finished up before a level cap increase at the end of the year. It's easy enough to count up the slots you have and work out how many total teal and golds you are going to need. If we stay on 23 slots a pair it's 115 teal enhancements per pair. Followed by another 115 teals a couple of months later. So long as you have been saving them and not spending them on the purple stages. I have 10 pairs to cater for so 2,300 teals. I don't think I'll ever get enough golds but the time frame between gold being required and a new cap suggests a re-slot of yellows at 141+ will bump those ranks on the cheap.

If an extra slot gets added it will entail ranking up but it might be better to wait on a yellow 141+ yellow tracery to bump before investing. And ofc for those who can't provision ahead of these increases the MC buttons are in plain view for all to use to cover themselves. Predation in a nutshell. I'm aiming to cover needs without resorting to the stored tracker boxes (the 3X ones), looks like I'm ahead atm. Once I get there I'll be storing the 2X teals for 150 as well.
    "Predation"?? Are you referring to SSG's need to make money? I have never had to resort to gold enhancement runes, always having a large supply of yellows and purples. YMMV, of course, but the reward track is now giving me more materials for the LI track than I need.

I call it predation because it entails laying traps for the more easily confused and failing to confirm best use suggestions with a "blue" when we point out the pitfalls and the way around them.

They real joke is that many such systems escape the understanding of colleagues who must be only faking it now. Nodding head and desperately trying to look knowledgeable...

Apex hunters target the weak to prey on. No point in wasting resources on others, especially if you are promoting bad play choices via streams and pandering to those with a following of para-socials and confuse that standing with greater understanding when the intent is to churn out content before the competition and grow the channel, little re-evaluation let alone seeing or acknowledging where they've mis-guided followers. Staff falling for it all to gain validation doesn't help.

More from the RT than you need? My sights are on 151 and 171 caps. When you take the time to fully assess the systems as delivered you have very different priorities to ones you make at first glance. I been gifted several years worth of full RTs inexplicably! When the traps are obvious I'm loathed to jump into them along with the flock though.